Sunday, December 5, 2010
Parents Meeting Held on 4th Dec' 10
Following points/issues have been raised by various parents.
These issues need to be rectified immediately by Vels Vidyashram School Management. As a parents we all would like to help and make the school more safer place to the students.
1. Report for building infrastructure is to be provided.
2. Parents-Management association to be formed immediately.
3. Discussion regarding safety issues.
4. Avoiding playing songs in school vans.
5. Teachers who is accompanying in the van should be strict as in the school, till all the students reaches home.
6. A substitute teacher has to be arranged during the leave of scheduled teachers and ayyas should not be asked to take care of the classes.
7. Toilets should be maintained neatly with adequate amount of water needed.
8. Class room safety and neatness.
9. Identity cards should be given to the wards immediately.
10. ID cards and UNIFORM should be given for van drivers.
11. Lady assistant should be there with each van till the last dropping point.
12. Cycle parking stand should be provided for the Students.
13. More than one entrance has to be provided for teachers and students in each building to avoid stampede.
14. Specific identification should be there for contract vehicles.
15. Van drivers and attainders should be more discipline with the students inside and outside of school campus.
16. When the Van drivers are absence, they should have informed to the respective parents (whose ward travelling in the Van) about change of drivers.
17. Play ground issues.
Posted by Vels Parents Blog at 6:31 AM